How to apply
To apply, click on ‘Apply Now’ and fill in the required information.
The Application forms for Nursery, LKG, UKG and for ClassXI(Science, Humanities and Commerce Stream) for the Academic Year 2022-23 will be available on the website from Tuesday, 2nd November 2021.
Admissions for Classes I to IX will be available against TC applications only.
Admissions are also open for Class XI Science, Humanities and Commerce for the academic year 2022-23. Application forms will be available from Tuesday, 2nd November , 2021 onwards.
SCIENCE STREAM (GROUP 1)
Main Stream: English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
Optional Subjects: Computer Science, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Informatics Practice, Psychology, Physical Education, Mass Media Studies, Home Science
SCIENCE STREAM (GROUP 2)
Main Stream: English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology
Optional Subjects: Mathematics, Informatics Practice, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Applied Math, Psychology, Computer Science, Physical Education, Mass Media Studies and Home Science
COMMERCE STREAM (GROUP 1)
Main Stream: English, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics
Optional Subjects: Mathematics, Mass Media Studies, Applied Math, Informatics Practice, Physical Education, Entrepreneurship, Financial Market Management
HUMANITIES (GROUP 1)
Main Stream: English, History, Economics, Political Science
Optional Subjects: Physical Education, Psychology, Mathematics, Informatics Practice, Home Science, Entrepreneurship, Applied Math, Mass Media Studies
HUMANITIES (GROUP 2)
Main Stream: English, History, Psychology, Political Science
Optional Subjects: Physical Education, Economics, Mathematics, Informatics Practice, Home Science, Informatics Practice, Entrepreneurship, Applied Math, Mass Media Studies
Admission to classes other than the Entry Level (Nursery) will be considered only on seat availability.
- Ensure that every part of the admission form (Part I & Part II) is carefully and duly filled. Incomplete forms will not be considered.
- The duly completed Application form along with supporting documents as specified in the form (such as the birth certificate, medical form, photos, immunization card, (Transfer Certificate) and copy of the Report Card) must be submitted within 10 days to the front office personnel or attached on the portal for verification (Transfer Certificate – (Original TC) to be submitted after completion of the admission formalities)
- The school will inform the selected candidates by telephone and intimate the due date for fee payment and other details to the parents.
- If the fee is not paid by the due date, the seat will be offered to the next candidate.
- Entrance Test for Classes VI – XII – The date and timings will be intimated after submission of the Application form to the school.
- The school reserves the right to admit any student who is found fit for admission or refuse admission without assigning any reason.