Interested parents may download the Application form from the Website, fill it in and submit it at the School Office.
Admission to classes other than the Entry Level (Nursery) will be considered only on seat availability and the same should be checked with the school office before downloading the form.
Applications forms for the Nursery will be issued in the school office as well in the first week of November.
- Application forms for all other classes will be issued against seat availability only.
- Ensure that every part of the admission form (Part I & Part II) is carefully and duly filled. Incomplete forms will not be considered.
- The duly completed Application form along with supporting documents as specified in the form (such as the birth certificate, medical form, photos, immunization card, Transfer Certificate and copy of the Report Card) must be submitted within 10 days to the front office personnel for verification.
- The school will inform the selected candidates by telephone and intimate the due date for fee payment and other details to the parents.
- If the fee is not paid by the due date, the seat will be offered to the next candidate.
- Entrance Test for Classes IX – XII will be confirmed at the time of submission of the Application form to the school.
- The school reserves the right to admit any student who is found fit for admission or refuse admission without assigning any reason.
Age Eligibility – As on 1st June of the academic session for which admission is sought.
- Nursery: 2 .10 to 3. 9 Months
- LKG : 3.10 to 4-9 Months
- UKG : 4.10 to 5.9 Months
- Class I: 5.10 to 6.9 Months
- Class II : 6.10 to 7.9 months
- Class III : 7.10 to 8.9 Months
- Class IV : 8.10 to 9.9 months
- Class V: 9.10 to 10.9 Months
- Class VI: 10.10 to 11.9 Months
- Class VII : 11.10 to 12.9 months
- Class VIII : 12.10 s to 13.9 Months
- Class IX : 13.10 to 14.9 months
- Class X: 14.9 to 15.10 months
- The Transportation Form may be collected from the transport department at the time of Admission.
- Transport is an optional facility offered by the school.
- Our Transport in Charge will answer your queries about the routes and stops.
- The School takes every possible precaution to see that the children travel safely to school and back.
- Cameras and GPS (School bus tracking system) have been provided in the buses.
- Each bus has a female support staff in addition to the conductor and driver to ensure safety of the children.
Office Working Hours: Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Saturday: 9:00 a.m. -12:30 p.m.